More violence in Venezuela as voters trickle in to cast ballots in Pres. Nicolas Maduro’s controversial election that would create a constituent assembly, dissolving the opposition-led Congress, and hand sweeping power to the ruling Socialst Party. Global condemnation is mounting, as the opposition boycotts what they see as a rigged election. Alva French reports.
- Next story India’s navy seizes ship carrying about 1,500 kg of heroin
- Previous story Emergency services stage dramatic rescue of people trapped in cable car over Rhine
- Police bust huge ‘pineapple’ cocaine ring in Lisbon
- Bitcoin slides to below $10,000, half its peak
- 1 BSF jawan killed, 1 injured in Ceasefire Violation by Pak in RS Pura sector
- Tillerson: Evidence sanctions ‘really starting to hurt’ North Korea
- Tonya Harding and Nancy Kerrigan’s 1994 saga gets its own museum