More violence in Venezuela as voters trickle in to cast ballots in Pres. Nicolas Maduro’s controversial election that would create a constituent assembly, dissolving the opposition-led Congress, and hand sweeping power to the ruling Socialst Party. Global condemnation is mounting, as the opposition boycotts what they see as a rigged election. Alva French reports.
- Venezuelans vote in controversial election
- Emergency services stage dramatic rescue of people trapped in cable car over Rhine
- Pence blasts Russia’s ‘unacceptable’ activities, North Korea’s missile test
- Explosion during vote for constituent assembly injures police officers
- Bayern Munich introduce two new players before fresh season