Venezuela’s best-known jailed opposition leader Leopoldo Lopez appeared behind a wall of his home in the capital Caracas on Sunday after being granted house arrest following three years’ imprisonment. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story U.S. isolated on climate at summit of world leaders
- Previous story Jailed Venezuela opposition leader granted house arrest
- PM Modi confers awards for excellence in public administration
- Rahul Gandhi must apologise for Congress leaders’ ‘saffron terror’ remarks: Amit Shah
- We have taken steps for welfare of every section of society: CM Raje
- Centre’s amendment in POCSO Act receives mixed reaction
- Watch: Indore rape accused thrashed by public in court