Nicolas Maduro set his sights on Venezuela’s 2018 presidential election after the ruling Socialist Party was expected to dominate mayoral polls with the help of a partial boycott by a demoralized opposition. Sarah Charlton reports.
- Next story Thousands of Indonesians protest Trump’s Jerusalem move
- Previous story Netanyahu sees Europeans following Trump on Jerusalem
- Delhi Police busts gang procuring illegal weapons
- One killed in southern France supermarket hostage taking – local media
- Watch: Vice President of Zimbabwe calls on President Kovind
- President Kovind addresses 71st batch of IRS, calls them frontline soldiers
- US President Donald Trump sets China tariff plan