Opposition leader Henrique Capriles calls an election that unpopular President Nicolas Maduro vowed would bring peace ‘a fraudulent process’.
- Next story Islamic State claims responsibility for Kabul attack
- Previous story Deadly protests rock Venezuela’s crisis vote
- Delhiites stage protest against massive tree felling
- CM Yogi takes ‘Swachhta’ pledge during cleanliness drive in Lucknow
- Sikh leadership express anger over Pak’s move to prevent Indian HC from visiting Panja Sahib
- CM Yogi begins cleanliness drive at Gomti river bank in Lucknow
- Watch: Building collapses during anti-encroachment drive, one person gravely injured