According to a newspaper report, Venkaiah Naidu who currently holds two portfolios in the Union Cabinet, has been sounded out by BJP president as the candidate for vice-president of India. Naidu apparently is not too keen.
- Venkaiah Naidu Could Be The Next Vice-President Of India
- Prez Polls: Uttarakhand Assembly Casts Its Vote
- Press Conference Of Mega Event Main Hoon Michael with Tiger Shroff Nidhhi Agerwal and Nawazuddin
- “Growing Stronger Together” Is Another Name For GST Spirit: PM
- Combining origami with modular robotics