According to a newspaper report, Venkaiah Naidu who currently holds two portfolios in the Union Cabinet, has been sounded out by BJP president as the candidate for vice-president of India. Naidu apparently is not too keen.
- Next story Wheelchair prototype lets users ‘lean in’ to turn
- Previous story Prez Polls: Uttarakhand Assembly Casts Its Vote
- Wall St slips after Fed hikes rates
- BCCI concerned about allegations related to cricket and not Shami’s personal life, says Rajiv Shukla
- Noida Suicide: Constable who registered FIR has been suspended, informs DIG Law and Order
- Agitated farmer destroys his crop after not getting good revenue
- Locals protest over Congress leader’s death in road accident