Verizon reported quarterly results that missed estimates and said it lost subscribers despite re-launching unlimited data plans. Alicia Powell reports.
- Next story Trump launches trade probe targeting Chinese steel
- Previous story Famous explorer’s descendant drives car across Antarctic
- Israel PM applauds Modi for upgrading India in ease of business
- Youth allegedly commits suicide in police custody
- Discussion with Israeli PM to benefit farmers: UP CM Yogi Adityanath
- Will wait to see how central govt. utilises Haj subsidy for education, scholarship of minorities: Owaisi
- 6 houses, temple gutted in fire