Srinagar/New Delhi, July 11 (ANI): Former Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Farooq Abdullah appealed to the people to join the Amarnath Yatra in large numbers and to show the anti national elements that they are not afraid. He added that the attack is the greatest blow to the secular character of the state. Meanwhile, Congress leader Karan Singh also condemned the event and stated now it is time to impose Governor’s rule in the state as the law and order situation is degrading day by day.
- Previous story India, China share multifaceted relation, differences should not become disputes: Foreign Secy
- Veteran Kashmiri politicians call for peace, ask people to join Amarnath Yatra in large numbers
- India, China share multifaceted relation, differences should not become disputes: Foreign Secy
- Locals hold protest against terror attack on Amarnath Yatra pilgrims
- Rajnath Singh Chairs High-Level Meeting To Review Amarnath Attack
- ?sridevi Visit Cinemaghar For Her Movie Mom Reaction