Viacom told Scripps Networks Interactive it is willing to pay all cash to acquire the U.S. TV network operator, according to sources. Fred Katayama reports.
- Next story Thousands of tourists stranded after roads blocked due to incessant rains
- Previous story Artist creates energy and art with fabric
- President Kovind thanks Greece for supporting India for permanent seat in UNSC
- Trump creates “space force” as new military arm
- EAM Swaraj thanks France for supporting India for permanent seat in Nuclear Suppliers Group and UNSC
- Moscow court orders taxi driver who injured pedestrians detained pending trial
- Apple’s App Store commissions case goes to Supreme Court