New Delhi, July 17 (ANI): After the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) parliamentary board meeting for the candidate of the vice-president’s post was held, BJP President Amit Shah announced the name of M. Venkaiah Naidu as its nominee for the post, on Monday. Shah said that Venkaiah Naidu has a lot of experience and all NDA allies have welcomed this decision. The formal announcement was made after the meeting in a press conference. 68 years old, Venkaiah Naidu is an Indian politician serving as the Minister of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation and Information and Broadcasting in the current NDA Government.
- Next story Indian Air Force choppers airdrop food in flood-hit Rayagada
- Previous story 2 cows starve to death in Sirohi gaushala
- Wall St slips after Fed hikes rates
- BCCI concerned about allegations related to cricket and not Shami’s personal life, says Rajiv Shukla
- Noida Suicide: Constable who registered FIR has been suspended, informs DIG Law and Order
- Agitated farmer destroys his crop after not getting good revenue
- Locals protest over Congress leader’s death in road accident