New Delhi, July 17 (ANI): After the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) parliamentary board meeting for the candidate of the vice-president’s post was held, BJP President Amit Shah announced the name of M. Venkaiah Naidu as its nominee for the post, on Monday. Shah said that Venkaiah Naidu has a lot of experience and all NDA allies have welcomed this decision. The formal announcement was made after the meeting in a press conference. 68 years old, Venkaiah Naidu is an Indian politician serving as the Minister of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation and Information and Broadcasting in the current NDA Government.
- Vice-Presidential election: NDA picks Venkaiah Naidu to contest against Opposition’s Gopalkrishna Gandhi
- 2 cows starve to death in Sirohi gaushala
- PM Modi, Amit Shah congratulate vice-presidential nominee Venkaiah Naidu
- Fish market in Midnapore becomes a center of communal harmony
- A Shrine at Gulbarga presents a great message of brotherhood