New Delhi, July 17 (ANI): After the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) parliamentary board meeting for the candidate of the vice-president’s post was held, BJP President Amit Shah announced the name of M. Venkaiah Naidu as its nominee for the post, on Monday. Shah said that Venkaiah Naidu has a lot of experience and all NDA allies have welcomed this decision. The formal announcement was made after the meeting in a press conference. 68 years old, Venkaiah Naidu is an Indian politician serving as the Minister of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation and Information and Broadcasting in the current NDA Government.
- Next story Indian Air Force choppers airdrop food in flood-hit Rayagada
- Previous story 2 cows starve to death in Sirohi gaushala
- Blackbuck Poaching Case: Here’s what Salman’s fans have to say about his conviction
- Terrorism is foremost threat to international peace, security: EAM Swaraj
- EAM Swaraj meets Venezuelan Foreign Affairs Minister Jorge Arreaza
- Brazil’s ex-president Lula can be jailed, rules top court
- Meeke sets pace for French rally