Amidst angry protest from victims, former Catholic priest Paul Shanley who was convicted of raping a boy in the 1980s, was released from a Massachusetts prison Friday morning. Colette Luke reports.
- Next story British athletes nervous but confident before the Worlds
- Previous story Mick Jagger surprises with two politically charged songs
- CM Yogi meets BJP workers, asks to inculcate positivity in life & work
- 5 people die after landslide in Itanagar, more feared stuck under debris
- River Ganges siltation problem a roadblock for National Waterway 1: CM Nitish Kumar
- Watch: Veteran actress Rekha performs at IIFA after 2 decades
- FIFA WC 2018: Poland shown the door by Colombia after 0-3 defeat