Rodney Ford, the father of Greg Ford, who was repeatedly raped by pedophile priest Paul Shanley in the 1980s, is angrily speaking out about Shanley’s forthcoming release from prison. Shanley was convicted in 2005 of repeated rapes over a period of years and was sentenced to 12 to 15 years in prison. Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Victims ‘haunted’ by pedophile priest’s release
- Air Force prepared for any contingency: IAF Chief B.S. Dhanoa
- Nitish Kumar resigns as Bihar Chief Minister
- Here’s all you need to know about Sushant Singh Rajput and Jacqueline Fernandez’s ‘Drive’
- ‘Had become difficult to work in such environment’: Nitish Kumar on ending ‘mahagathbandhan’