Flowers and candles have been laid on Barcelona’s Las Ramblas boulevard as a tribute to those who lost their lives in the attack. Rough cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story Candles, flowers at Finland stabbing attack scene
- Previous story LA judge rejects bid by Polanski’s rape victim to have case dismissed
- Wall St suffers biggest drop in 6 weeks
- Medellin’s youth find gang salvation in the ring
- German President Frank-Walter Steinmeier’s wife visits Taj Mahal
- 25 tortoises rescued from Gaya railway station
- Shami gets clean chit by BCCI’s ACU, wife’s lawyer says “allegations were never about match fixing”