The Union Sports Ministry has sought an explanation from the Athletics Federation of India (AFI) for dropping track and athlete PU Chitra, who won gold at the Asian Athletics Championships from the Indian team for the 2017 IAAF World Championships, to be held in London in August.
- Vijay Goel Seeks Explanation From Afi On Chitra’s Exclusion
- Kargil Vijay Diwas: Wreath laying ceremony held at Drass War Memorial
- Horrific! 2 Cops suspended for brutally beating up children
- Rafting on Zanskar river, a new boost to tourism sector
- Shocking! 4 boys stabbed after altercation over playing cricket