The former Indian skipper MS Dhoni, who had surprised everyone by choosing to travel with his team-mates in a train from Ranchi, checked in at Eden Gardens, motivating his state team in his usual captain cool manner.
- Next story Watch: Pahlaj Nihalani evades question on ‘Lipstick Under My Burkha’ certificate row
- Previous story Ashwin Breaks Kapil Dev’s Record
- Snow clearing operations underway in Rajouri’s Mughal Road
- CM Vasundhara Raje conducts roadshow in Rajasthan’s Jhalawar
- Argentine submarine found a year after disappearing
- Latvala and Tanak one-two partway through final day, Ogier still on pace for title
- Watch: PM Modi arrives in India after attending swearing-in ceremony of Ibrahim Solih