London (United Kingdom), July 06 (ANI): Liquor baron Vijay Mallya on Thursday, when asked why he ran away from the Indian judiciary, remained defiant on his decamping to the U.K., and responded by saying he has “been living in England since 1992.” On being urged further to answer the questions posed, Mallya said, “I came to the court for the same.” The Westminster Magistrates’ Court in London today heard the extradition case of absconding businessman Vijay Mallya. Next hearing in the case is to be held on September 14 at 2 p.m.
- Next story PM Modi interacts with Indian students in Tel Aviv
- Previous story Leopard dies after wire entangles around its neck
- U.S. warns it will act on Syria if Security Council doesn’t
- Celebs At Opening Ceremony Of T20 Mum League By Sachin Tendulkar
- Glittering Red Carpet With Celebs At The 1st IWM Digital Awards
- Kanika Kapoor, Shankar Mahadevan and Others At Luxury Lifestyle Weekend
- Ranveer Singh at Red Carpet Nite Of Hello Hall Of Fame 2018