London (United Kingdom), July 06 (ANI): Liquor baron Vijay Mallya on Thursday, when asked why he ran away from the Indian judiciary, remained defiant on his decamping to the U.K., and responded by saying he has “been living in England since 1992.” On being urged further to answer the questions posed, Mallya said, “I came to the court for the same.” The Westminster Magistrates’ Court in London today heard the extradition case of absconding businessman Vijay Mallya. Next hearing in the case is to be held on September 14 at 2 p.m.
- Vijay Mallya extradition case: Liquor baron says has been living in England since 1992
- Leopard dies after wire entangles around its neck
- Watch: BJP party worker indulge in verbal spat with cop over challan issued during checking
- ‘To PM Modi with deepest friendship’: Netanyahu’s parting gift is a signed photograph
- ‘Indu Sarkar’ is not a documentary on emergency, clarifies Madhur Bhandarkar