London, Jan 11 (ANI): Absconding liqour baron Vijay Mallya on Thursday arrived at London’s Westminster Magistrates’ Court for hearing in connection with extradition case against him. Mallya is wanted in India for financial irregularities involving a total amount of Rs 9,000 crore as well as money laundering.
- Next story Lufthansa urges Alitalia to slim down ahead of deal
- Previous story Huge arms and ammunition recovered from hideout in Sonchal Forest
- Rajkummar Rao posts new still from ‘Omerta’
- Caught on cam: Thief steals ornaments in Sai Mandir
- REDEMPTION Show – Women’s Collection Autumn/Winter 2018/19 in Paris (with interview)
- Watch: Rahul Gandhi has abandoned his party workers, says Giriraj Singh
- We demand CBI inquiry: Manoj Tiwari on alleged paper leak in SSC exam