London (U.K.), Jan 12 (ANI): Union Minister of State for Home Kiren Rijiju on Friday said that defence lawyers of fugitive businessman Vijay Mallya are raising issues just to delay the matter and his extradition, but the government has requisite things in India for fair trial. “So they (defence lawyers of Mallaya) need not worry about the conditions of trial in India or should not cast aspersion on independence of our judiciary”, added the Minister of State for Home. Rijiju also added that the government is confident about its evidence in the Mallaya’s case and satisfied with the cooperation from the United Kingdom (U.K.) side on extradition matters. The U.K. judge presiding over the extradition trial of Mallya on Thursday granted bail to Mallaya till April 2.
- Vijay Mallya’s defence lawyers raising issues to delay extradition: Kiren Rijiju
- Making mini-3D figurines of yourself
- Points raised by the SC judges need to be looked into, says Rahul Gandhi
- Watch: Culturally submerged Gorakhpur Mahotsav enthralls audience
- NASSCOM, WITSA reprensentatives meet KTR for NILF-WCIT 2018