London (U.K.), Jan 12 (ANI): Union Minister of State for Home Kiren Rijiju on Friday said that defence lawyers of fugitive businessman Vijay Mallya are raising issues just to delay the matter and his extradition, but the government has requisite things in India for fair trial. “So they (defence lawyers of Mallaya) need not worry about the conditions of trial in India or should not cast aspersion on independence of our judiciary”, added the Minister of State for Home. Rijiju also added that the government is confident about its evidence in the Mallaya’s case and satisfied with the cooperation from the United Kingdom (U.K.) side on extradition matters. The U.K. judge presiding over the extradition trial of Mallya on Thursday granted bail to Mallaya till April 2.
- Next story CM Raman Singh takes note of problems faced by people in Naxal-affected regions
- Previous story Making mini-3D figurines of yourself
- Six dead and dozens injured in Italian nightclub stampede – local media
- Dec 08, 2018 – Ep # 527 – Badalta Manzar (Jammu and Kashmir News)
- Dec 08, 2018 – Ep #241 Sufiyon Ki Vaadi (Sufism in Kashmir)
- England See Off Ireland In Hockey World Cup
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas attend red carpet event in Mumbai