Ahmedabad (Gujarat), July 11 (ANI): Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani on Tuesday condemned the Amarnath terror attack in which seven pilgrims were killed and 15 others got injured in Jammu and Kashmir’s Anantnag district. Speaking to ANI, Rupani said that people from Gujarat, who have lost their lives will get Rs. 10 lakh each from the government and injured will be given Rs 2 lakh each. Atleast 5 women and 1 man from Gujarat have lost their lives in the attack. The incident occurred when the bus, carrying pilgrims was attacked by armed terrorists. The security forces suspect the operation was carried out jointly by Lashkar-e-Taiba and Hizbul Mujahideen.
- Vijay Rupani meets Amarnath terror attack victims, extends support to their family members
- Amarnath Yatra attack: Bus driver recounts horrific night of terror
- Security beefed up after Amarnath pilgrims killed
- Terrorist Sandeep’s Family In Shock But Will Stand By Nation
- Nobel-winning dissident Liu Xiaobo in critical condition