Ahmedabad (Gujarat), July 11 (ANI): Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani on Tuesday condemned the Amarnath terror attack in which seven pilgrims were killed and 15 others got injured in Jammu and Kashmir’s Anantnag district. Speaking to ANI, Rupani said that people from Gujarat, who have lost their lives will get Rs. 10 lakh each from the government and injured will be given Rs 2 lakh each. Atleast 5 women and 1 man from Gujarat have lost their lives in the attack. The incident occurred when the bus, carrying pilgrims was attacked by armed terrorists. The security forces suspect the operation was carried out jointly by Lashkar-e-Taiba and Hizbul Mujahideen.
- Next story Watch: Katrina Kaif celebrates her b’day in advance with Ranbir!
- Previous story Amarnath Yatra attack: Bus driver recounts horrific night of terror
- Several killed after a van hits crowd in Germany
- Bollywood star Khan gets bail after serving two days in jail for poaching
- IndusInd Bank partners with Samsung to facilitate mobile payment system
- Indian Overseas Bank launches IoT-based customer service app
- Anger in Gilgit over Chinese arresting Uighur women