Udhampur (J&K), July 15 (ANI): For the past 24 years, residents of Kirchi Village in Dudu area of Jammu and Kashmir’s Udhampur are awaiting the administration to construct a bridge over a river. Dwellers of four villages risk their lives by crossing the river to send their children to schools and perform their daily tasks. Rise in water level during rainy season add to villagers’ woes. Several casualties have been witnessed in the past several years. It is also a task to commute ailing villagers to the nearby hospitals.
- Next story Saree or no Saree?: Kalki Koechlin’s Sabyasachi outfit turns heads at IIFA Green Carpet
- Previous story Unfortunately China has started interfering in Kashmir: Mehbooba Mufti on terrorists attack in J&K
- Special talks with Mallikarjun Kharge on Constant uproar in Parliament
- Camlin-Hichki Contest Winner Announcement Rani Mukerji Kidzania
- Entire opposition parties protested against central government in Parliament premises
- Uma Bharti spoke on CM Shivraj Chauhan gave 5 Babas as Minister rank in MP
- Russia will defend its interests by all means – Lavrov