Udhampur (J&K), July 15 (ANI): For the past 24 years, residents of Kirchi Village in Dudu area of Jammu and Kashmir’s Udhampur are awaiting the administration to construct a bridge over a river. Dwellers of four villages risk their lives by crossing the river to send their children to schools and perform their daily tasks. Rise in water level during rainy season add to villagers’ woes. Several casualties have been witnessed in the past several years. It is also a task to commute ailing villagers to the nearby hospitals.
- Previous story Unfortunately China has started interfering in Kashmir: Mehbooba Mufti on terrorists attack in J&K
- Villagers risk lives by crossing river without bridge
- Unfortunately China has started interfering in Kashmir: Mehbooba Mufti on terrorists attack in J&K
- Man arrested for molesting 4 minor girls
- Aadhar An Option To Facilitate Transfer Of Prize Money- Goel
- Premier Futsal Going To Be A Bigger Success- Ronaldinho