When asked to clarify President Trump’s statements last week about sending an “armada” as a warning to North Korea even though the Carl Vinson aircraft carrier strike group was heading in the opposite direction, White House Spokesman Sean Spicer said, “the President said that we have an armada going towards the peninsula, that is a fact, it happened, it is happening rather. ” Rough Cut (no reporter narration.
- Next story Venezuela braces for massive pro and anti-Maduro protests
- Previous story Tennis star Serena Williams is pregnant: report
- Canadian authorities search for motive after driver plows van into crowd
- Man embarks on Mumbai-London journey by road to promote organ donation
- Nature of Toronto van incident not yet clear: Canada’s Public Safety Minister
- Watch: C-60 Commandos celebrate successful Naxal encounters in Gadchiroli
- At least ten killed, 15 injured by driver in Toronto