When asked to clarify President Trump’s statements last week about sending an “armada” as a warning to North Korea even though the Carl Vinson aircraft carrier strike group was heading in the opposite direction, White House Spokesman Sean Spicer said, “the President said that we have an armada going towards the peninsula, that is a fact, it happened, it is happening rather. ” Rough Cut (no reporter narration.
- Vinson carrier heading to Korean peninsula ‘happened, rather it’s happening”: Spicer
- Tennis star Serena Williams is pregnant: report
- Egypt: restored statue of Ramses II unveiled to the public
- Yemenis on ‘humanitarian march’ to protest war
- Major parties firm on timely elections despite UDMF resistance