Goa (Panaji) Apr 29 (ANI): Hundreds of local residents, tourists, and motorheads revisited history at an exhibition of a fleet of bygone beauties on the wheels in the city of Panaji in Goa. The exhibition witnessed a parade of the finest luxury and sports cars, some of which dated back to 1900. Among over 65 cars and 50 bikes on display, were timeless beauties ranging from Fiat, Harley Davidson and others.The motor vehicles then took to the roads of Panaji amid cheering onlookers as part of a rally which was flagged off from Inox courtyard on Sunday morning making its way through Campal, around the Miramar beach circle, back into Panaji, alongside the picturesque and world-renowned river promenade along the Mandovi en route to the Patto cruise boat pier and finally culminating at the starting point.
- Next story Every IIFA I’ve gone to was better than previous one: Shahid Kapoor
- Previous story Number of Dalits in Gujarat convert to Buddhism
- PM Modi Pays Homage To CRPF Jawans Killed In Pulwama Attack
- Pulwama Terror Attack- BCCI Expresses Condolences
- We Are In Talk With Franchises Keeping Cricket & Country In Mind- Amitabh Choudhary
- Terror Groups Have Made Huge Mistake, Will Have To Pay For It; Says PM Modi
- We Have Shortlisted 18 Players For The WC- MSK Prasad