Jaigaon (West Bengal), July 30 (ANI): Violence erupted between police personals and protestors in Jaigaon of Alipurduar district on Sunday. The clash broke out in a rally taken out by Gorkha Janmukti Morcha (GJM) supporters demanding separate Gorkhaland. Many protestors and police personals have been injured in the clash. Police had to use fire rubber bullets, tear gas and water tanks to disperse the crowd. The GJM supporters on Sunday took out rallies in several parts of Darjeeling and other districts of North Bengal. The protestors were carrying black flags to protest against the recent crackdown on pro-Gorkhaland supporters.
- Violence erupts in GJM supporters’ rally, many injured
- Cruz gets heckled over healthcare vote in Utah
- Shandong Luneng beat Shanghai SIPG 2-1 to prevent them going top
- ‘Jai Shri Ram’ speaking JDU Minister Khurshid Alam spoke on Fatwa against him
- Gujarat political crisis: Congress MLAs shift to Bengaluru resort