New Delhi, Oct 31 (ANI): The Delhi District Cricket Association (DDCA) honoured Virender Sehwag, by naming Gate No.2 at the Feroz Shah Kotla after the Indian legend. Former Indian Cricketer Virender Sehwag said it was an honour for him to have a gate named after him at the stadium, the place where he started his journey. Sehwag added this gate will act as a source of inspiration for young cricketers. Many other initiatives are being taken to recognise the contribution of cricketers who have richly contributed to the DDCA.
- Next story Zoook launches super light 10000mAh power bank
- Previous story Well prepared to solve problem like foreign nations, says TN Fisheries Minister on Chennai rains
- Team Sky crossed ‘ethical line’ to enhance Wiggins performance – UK parliamentary report
- ‘The New Delhi Night Walk’: Thousands participate for women safety
- Oscars 2018: ‘Dunkirk’ wins award for Sound Editing and Sound Mixing
- Nidahas Trophy 2018: Men in blue arrive in Sri Lanka
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet