Virginia Governor Terry McAuliffe says current political rhetoric has bred “bigotry and hatred” and urges people to “call it out for what it is.” Rough Cut (no reporter narration).
- Next story Nuclear attack from North Korea “not imminent”: CIA chief
- Previous story Syrian army secures Islamic State-held town in Homs province
- Trump supporters chant ‘Nobel’ for Korea talks at Michigan rally
- Injured Ohtani to miss much anticipated pitching showdown with Tanaka
- Celebrities and former White House officials attend White House Correspondents’ Dinner
- Bayern beat Eintracht Frankfurt 4-1 with weakened side
- Cologne bow out of Bundesliga after five goal thriller