Bengaluru , Aug 18 (ANI): After the resignation of the Infosys CEO (chief executive officer) and MD (managing director) Vishal Sikka, Infosys held a press meeting on Friday, headed by Independent Director and Co-Chairman of the Board Ravi Venkatesan. Venkatesan said the board members have accepted the resignation of outgoing CEO Sikka and appreciated his work in the past three years. Venkatesan added that the outgoing CEO will be in the company for 90 days and will work as an executive vice chairman.
- Previous story Lakme Fashion Week 2017 DAY 1 : Disha Patani, Sanya Malhotra ,Sonal Chauhan, Sayani Gupta
- Vishal Sikka will work in Infosys for 90 days as executive vice chairman: Ravi Venkatesan
- Lakme Fashion Week 2017 DAY 1 : Disha Patani, Sanya Malhotra ,Sonal Chauhan, Sayani Gupta
- Kareena Kapoor Once Again Taunts Mira Rajput On Her Working Moms Statement
- After Threatening India, Chinese Media Retorts To Racist Mocking
- Five Terrorists Of Second Attack In Spain Shot Dead