Bengaluru , Aug 18 (ANI): After the resignation of the Infosys CEO (chief executive officer) and MD (managing director) Vishal Sikka, Infosys held a press meeting on Friday, headed by Independent Director and Co-Chairman of the Board Ravi Venkatesan. Venkatesan said the board members have accepted the resignation of outgoing CEO Sikka and appreciated his work in the past three years. Venkatesan added that the outgoing CEO will be in the company for 90 days and will work as an executive vice chairman.
- Next story China earns profit from India, they cannot afford to have war with us: Baba Ramdev
- Previous story Lakme Fashion Week 2017 DAY 1 : Disha Patani, Sanya Malhotra ,Sonal Chauhan, Sayani Gupta
- Wall St suffers biggest drop in 6 weeks
- Medellin’s youth find gang salvation in the ring
- German President Frank-Walter Steinmeier’s wife visits Taj Mahal
- 25 tortoises rescued from Gaya railway station
- Shami gets clean chit by BCCI’s ACU, wife’s lawyer says “allegations were never about match fixing”