Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh), Dec 29 (ANI): The group of visually-impaired students in Bhopal continued their protest for the 12th consecutive day, demanding better educational facilities and employment opportunities. They have appealed to the government for including amenities to beat teeth-cluttering cold weather. After various complaints to the concerned authorities, no action has been taken so far. “Our main demands are education and employment. We are seeing from the past 50 years that there have been no universities or schools for us and the students who have completed schools have nowhere to go. Blind people also have to give full tax for electricity while traders or businessmen have the leisure of fifty percent cut while giving the electricity bill”, said Manish.
- Next story BJP won Himachal Polls with PM Modi’s blessings: CM Jai Ram Thakur
- Previous story I slapped her in heat of the moment: Congress leader on slapping woman constable
- Team Sky crossed ‘ethical line’ to enhance Wiggins performance – UK parliamentary report
- ‘The New Delhi Night Walk’: Thousands participate for women safety
- Oscars 2018: ‘Dunkirk’ wins award for Sound Editing and Sound Mixing
- Nidahas Trophy 2018: Men in blue arrive in Sri Lanka
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet