A day after the Bombay Municipal Corporation passed a notice making singing ‘Vande Mataram’ in all the BMC run schools compulsory, actor Vivek Oberoi quipped that one should not politicize this matter and everyone together should celebrate the sentiment of patriotism. The actor said that it gives him a sense of pride to chant Vande Mataram and the feeling of nationalism unites the country.
- Next story Kenyatta calls on Kenyans to ‘shun violence’
- Previous story Gorakhpur Hospital Tragedy: Opposition Demands Yogi’s Resignation
- From blackberry afro to cheesy towns, Ukrainian artist injects creativity in the kitchen
- U.S. moving toward first Guantanamo repatriation under Trump
- “Fortunate that there were no injuries” in latest Texas blast: police
- On board: Ryanair to buy major stake in Laudamotion
- Sisters Gigi and Bella Hadid made their mark yet again this season, sharing no less than 10 shows!