A day after the Bombay Municipal Corporation passed a notice making singing ‘Vande Mataram’ in all the BMC run schools compulsory, actor Vivek Oberoi quipped that one should not politicize this matter and everyone together should celebrate the sentiment of patriotism. The actor said that it gives him a sense of pride to chant Vande Mataram and the feeling of nationalism unites the country.
- Vivek Oberoi- Don’t Politicise The Issue Of Chanting Vande Mataram
- Gorakhpur Hospital Tragedy: Opposition Demands Yogi’s Resignation
- Faith Runner’s Next Challenge Is Beyond Ultra Marathon
- Gorakhpur tragedy: Families allege discrepancy in treatment
- 5,000 kg vegetables used to decorate Mahaliamman Temple ahead of Independence Day