New Delhi, Dec 13 (ANI): In a first ever partnership in enterprise mobility, Vodafone and Aviva Life Insurance have come together to offer the ‘RED Protect.’ It is a mobility plan integrated with life insurance with sum assured worth up to 20 years of the monthly rental. Vodafone’s Enterprise Postpaid Customers can now avail the RED Protect Plan with integrated life insurance in addition to their full-featured mobility plan. The plan which starts for as low as Rs. 499 per month will help professionals early in their careers secure their families. This offering is a part of Vodafone RED, India’s Best Postpaid plans. At the moment, this plan is available to select enterprise customers. Customers can activate Vodafone RED Protect by calling 199, and choosing the combination of monthly rental and sum assured that suits them best. Once the mobile plan is live, customers will be guided on activating their life insurance policy by providing nominee information online. The insurance cover is activated following verification of the submitted details, with an instant issuance of the certificate. The offer is currently available only for individually owned plans.
- Next story Snow fall and intense cold wave lashes Shimla
- Previous story Arabs, Europe, U.N. reject Trump’s Jerusalem decision
- Amritsar Dussehra Festival Organizer Releases Video Claiming Innocence
- John Starts Shooting For Batla House
- PoK activists mark ‘Black Day’ against Pakistan in London
- Agriculture Department to send notices against stubble burning
- BJP will again form government in Chhattisgarh with huge majority: Yogi Adityanath