As Brexit negotiations continue between the UK and the EU, Britons and Europeans share their thoughts on progress made in divorce proceedings — as well as their hopes and fears for the future once ties are severed. Richard Stone is the CEO of Share Plc., a British brokerage firm. He voted in favour of Brexit, and says subsequent events haven’t changed his mind.
- Next story Firearms debate rages as FL rally coincides with gun show
- Previous story ‘Voices of Brexit’ – the British expat in Poland
- U.S. to formally seek extradition of Huawei CFO
- ‘I Wanted To Meet Him Since Quite A Few Year’ Anil Kapoor On PM Narendra Modi
- ‘Suicidal’: Freed UK scholar recalls UAE spy case
- Female skater challenges Moroccan male-dominated society
- Soccer star Ronaldo, facing tax fraud accusations, arrives in Spanish court