A federal judge in Detroit on Friday sentenced Volkswagen to three years of probation and ordered the automaker to pay a $2.8 billion criminal fine tied to the emissions cheating scandal, which it settled earlier this year. Conway G. Gittens reports.
- Next story “We are in trouble” – Mourinho talks injury concerns
- Previous story Blatter takes jibe at Infantino’s 48-team World Cup
- Israel PM applauds Modi for upgrading India in ease of business
- Youth allegedly commits suicide in police custody
- Discussion with Israeli PM to benefit farmers: UP CM Yogi Adityanath
- Will wait to see how central govt. utilises Haj subsidy for education, scholarship of minorities: Owaisi
- 6 houses, temple gutted in fire