A federal judge in Detroit on Friday sentenced Volkswagen to three years of probation and ordered the automaker to pay a $2.8 billion criminal fine tied to the emissions cheating scandal, which it settled earlier this year. Conway G. Gittens reports.
- Next story “We are in trouble” – Mourinho talks injury concerns
- Previous story Blatter takes jibe at Infantino’s 48-team World Cup
- Contesting from two seats shows Siddaramaiah’s ‘nervousness’: BJP
- Tral encounter: Last rites of Sepoy Ajay Kumar performed in his hometown
- Differences between India-China should not become disputes: Nirmala Sitharaman
- WhatsApp raises minimum age in Europe to 16
- At least two police officers killed in Nigaraguan welfare reform protests