New Delhi, Aug 30 (ANI): Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley on Wednesday addressed the media on RBI’s Annual Report for 2016-17. He said the objective of demonatisation was not confiscation of money. Jaitly further added that India is predominantly high cash economy therefore that scenario requires to be significantly altered. As per the RBI’s report the volume of cash currency has come down by 17 percent, he added.
- Next story My next step is to put an end to black money used in elections: Arun Jaitley
- Previous story Noted playback singer L.N. Shastry passes away
- Interview of Kumar Sanu Son Jaan Kumar Sanu for His Single Dil Mera Churaya Kyun
- Ranveer Singh SPOTTED At Bandra With His Fans
- Richa Chaddha and Rajkumar Rao at Red Carpet Of News 18 Reel Movie Awards 2018
- Taapsee Pannu in 70 MUMTAZ Look SPOTTED At Filmistan Studio
- Tiger Shroff Promotes Baaghi 2 On The Set Of India Next Superstars