Agartala (Tripura), Feb 18 (ANI): People queued to cast their votes at polling booths in Tripura. Voters in Tripura are voting for government that focuses on bringing peace and development to their state. ‘We want a government that can push for development in the state,’ said one of the voters. Voting in 59 seats of Tripura’s 60-seat assembly began at 7 am on Sunday. The Election Commission has set up over 3,214 polling stations in Tripura. A total of 292 candidates, including 23 women, will fight the closely-watched election today.
- Voters demand govt that can push for development in the state
- Watch: Elephant plays mouth organ at temple elephants’ rejuvenation camp
- Mexican military helicopter crash kills 13 on ground
- CBI conducts searches at PNB branch in Mumbai along with accused
- Himachal CM flags off Electric Taxi Services in Shimla