New Delhi, Aug 07 (ANI): Prime Minister Narendra Modi celebrated the festival of ‘Raksha Bandhan’ with school students, teachers and widows of Vrindavan on Monday. School students also tied rakhi on PM Modi’s wrist and gave them their best wishes. Widows from Vrindavan also celebrated the brother-sister bond by tying rakhi on PM Modi’s wrist. Expressing her happiness, one of the widows said, she was very happy to celebrate the festival with PM Modi. Earlier, PM Modi, President Ramnath Kovind and BJP President Amit Shah took to their twitter handles and wished the nation on the auspicious festival.
- Vrindavan widows, students tie ‘rakhi’ on PM Modi’s wrist on ‘Raksha Bandhan’
- Sisters tied the Rakhi to the army jawans on the occasion of Raksha Bandhan
- Preparation For The World Championship Is Good-Bajrang Punia
- Malaika Arora Khan Looks Hot In White At Ex Husband Arbaaz Khan 50th Birthday Bash
- Salman Khan and Iulia Vantur At Arbaaz Khan’s 50th Birthday Bash Bollywood Party 2017