New Delhi, Aug 07 (ANI): Prime Minister Narendra Modi celebrated the festival of ‘Raksha Bandhan’ with school students, teachers and widows of Vrindavan on Monday. School students also tied rakhi on PM Modi’s wrist and gave them their best wishes. Widows from Vrindavan also celebrated the brother-sister bond by tying rakhi on PM Modi’s wrist. Expressing her happiness, one of the widows said, she was very happy to celebrate the festival with PM Modi. Earlier, PM Modi, President Ramnath Kovind and BJP President Amit Shah took to their twitter handles and wished the nation on the auspicious festival.
- Next story President Ramnath Kovind celebrates 1st ‘Raksha Bandhan’ at Rashtrapati Bhavan
- Previous story Sisters tied the Rakhi to the army jawans on the occasion of Raksha Bandhan
- ISI instructed Chief Justice to not release Nawaz Sharif and his daughter till elections: Islamabad HC Justice
- ‘Humpty Sharma Ki Dulhania’ actor Siddharth Shukla rams BMW into 3 cars, injuring 1
- UK’s Gravesend boasts of one of the largest Gurdwara complex
- Couple from Poland inspired by Kashmiri culture, renews vows in Srinagar
- Mamata Banerjee’s own people don’t applaud her speeches: Babul Supriyo