The S&P 500 falls for the third straight session. Weighing on that index: concerns Trump’s plan to cut taxes and grow the economy will take longer than expected. Fred Katayama reports.
- Next story Former CIA chief: Trump should “apologize” to Obama
- Previous story Judges should not be ‘secret legislators’: Gorsuch
- From blackberry afro to cheesy towns, Ukrainian artist injects creativity in the kitchen
- U.S. moving toward first Guantanamo repatriation under Trump
- “Fortunate that there were no injuries” in latest Texas blast: police
- On board: Ryanair to buy major stake in Laudamotion
- Sisters Gigi and Bella Hadid made their mark yet again this season, sharing no less than 10 shows!