The S&P 500 falls for the third straight session. Weighing on that index: concerns Trump’s plan to cut taxes and grow the economy will take longer than expected. Fred Katayama reports.
- Next story Former CIA chief: Trump should “apologize” to Obama
- Previous story Judges should not be ‘secret legislators’: Gorsuch
- Paula Patton talks history with Meghan Markle at ‘Traffik’ premiere
- Irreplaceable Wenger transformed the beautiful game, says Gazidis
- Cheech and Chong’s careers highlighted at Grammy Museum
- Democrats sue Russia, Trump campaign for alleged 2016 election conspiracy
- Watch: PM Modi meets Chancellor of Germany Angela Merkel