U.S. stocks surged more than 2 percent on Tuesday after upbeat earnings reports from major companies, including UnitedHealth and Goldman Sachs. Fred Katayama reports.
- Next story Trump calls Stormy Daniels a ‘Horseface’
- Previous story Celebrity birthdays for October 17th
- Chicago cop sentenced to more than six years for Laquan McDonald murder
- Bal Thackeray was fearless, used to speak his mind: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Triple murder executed in UP’s Sambhal house, culprits on run
- Now, combination blood test for pancreatic cancer may catch disease earlier
- ‘Alita’ experience hopes to give movie-goers an extra dimension