The S&P 500 posted its largest one-day percentage gain since April as worries eased about a conflict between the U.S. and North Korea. Fred Katayama reports.
- Next story Coutinho left out of Liverpool’s travelling squad for Hoffenheim clash
- Previous story Celeb birthdays for August 15th
- Wall St suffers biggest drop in 6 weeks
- Medellin’s youth find gang salvation in the ring
- German President Frank-Walter Steinmeier’s wife visits Taj Mahal
- 25 tortoises rescued from Gaya railway station
- Shami gets clean chit by BCCI’s ACU, wife’s lawyer says “allegations were never about match fixing”