Walmart Inc, the largest U.S. retailer, says it will raise the minimum age to purchase firearms to 21 after the massacre at a Florida high school that has reopened a fierce debate over gun control in America. Ryan Brooks reports.
- Next story Watch: ‘Hatoda baraat’ taken out to welcome ‘Holi’
- Previous story Watch: Buddhist devotees perform annual ‘Gochak’ procession
- I propose Rahul Gandhi’s name for PM candidate: MK Stalin
- Saina Nehwal-Parupalli Kashyap look ravishing at their wedding reception
- We are going to stand together & defeat BJP: Rahul Gandhi
- People elected BJP & under it all intuitions have been destroyed: Chandrababu Naidu
- Santa rappels down a skyscraper to deliver gifts to Berlin children