Mexico’s biggest retailer is prepared should the economy slow down, its CFO said at Reuters’ Latin America Investment Summit. Fred Katayama reports.
- Next story FBI raided home of Trump’s ex-campaign chairman
- Previous story McDonald’s to add 2000 restaurants in China
- In the CBSE paper leak case a whistleblower claims from Punjab
- Watch: Massive fire breaks out in oil refinery in Hyderabad
- Watch: Four days theatre festival concludes in Kashmir
- Uttarakhand’s tallest tricolour hoisted in Haldwani
- 8 militants killed, one caught alive in three separate encounters in Kashmir