Mexico’s biggest retailer is prepared should the economy slow down, its CFO said at Reuters’ Latin America Investment Summit. Fred Katayama reports.
- Next story FBI raided home of Trump’s ex-campaign chairman
- Previous story McDonald’s to add 2000 restaurants in China
- “She left this world too early”, says Shivraj Chouhan on Sridevi’s sudden demise
- There’s no other noble profession than being a teacher: ‘Hichki’ actress Rani Mukerji
- Sridevi’s death: Madhur Bhandarkar thought it was a hoax, Anu Kapoor, Adil Hussain shocked by the uneven death
- ‘Dark Day’ for Bollywood: Amar Singh breaks down while remembering Sridevi
- Raveena Tandon on Papon kiss controversy: I think it’s not justified