Nestle has risked an outbreak of consumer mockery by launching new versions of its popular Walnut Whip candies lacking the nutty ingredient after which they are named. As Annabel Reid reports, the Swiss-based food maker says it’s catering to consumers but the rising cost of walnuts could also be a factor.
- Next story Khatron Ke Khiladi, Mahakaali, Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai TRP Toppers Of The Week
- Previous story Educating Men Could Be Answer To Breast Cancer
- Leaders come together for all party meet before Winter session in Parliament
- Deepika stuns in red at Isha Ambani’s pre-wedding function
- BJP alleges Priyanka, Rahul Gandhi rented out farmhouse to scamster
- Re-polling underway for Karanpur assembly constituency in Rajasthan
- Rajasthan assembly elections: Congress is hopeful of getting full majority, says Sachin Pilot