New Delhi, Dec 15 (ANI): In one of the biggest deals in broadcasting network’s history, the Walt Disney Company has agreed to buy Rupert Murdoch’s 21st Century Fox Inc. in stocks for a whopping sum of 52.4 Billion Dollar. The deal will change the scenario in India as Fox-owned Star India’s businesses include 49 entertainments along with 10 sports channels. The deal signifies that Disney acknowledges the scope of movie and television viewing in mobile phones in future. This deal will now help Disney to break the stronghold of online video streaming platforms such as Netflix, Amazon and Apple.
- Next story Hike messenger launches new social features for groups
- Previous story Anushka flaunts ‘Rs.1 crore’ engagement ring in first honeymoon pic!
- Urvashi Rautela Pahuchi Munna Bhai ke Office
- Kya wajah thi ki Film Deeri se aa rahi :Ameesha Patel
- Mohini Ka Avtar Bahri Pada Jacqueline Fernandez Ke Uppar
- Mayawati demands the vote from Akhilesh Yadav to win her candidate in Rajya Sabha polls
- Arrested accused for allegedly damaging the statue of Mahatma Gandhi in Jaisalmer