The European Central Bank has taken its biggest step yet in weaning the euro zone economy off years of stimulus but said the economic outlook was still dependent on its lavish monthly purchases of euro zone bonds. Kate King reports.
- Wary ECB decides to buy fewer bonds, for longer
- Bloodhound Project jet-car makes its first public test run
- Behrampada fire update: Locals blame authorities for negligence
- Rana Daggubati sheds weight, chops off beard for his new film ‘1945’!
- Civilian, 2 security personnel injured in grenade attack on police post