Kenyans largely ignored an opposition call to go on strike on Monday, re-opening shops and returning to work as they shrugged off demands for demonstrations against President Uhuru Kenyatta’s re-election and against the killing of protesters. Rosanna Philpott reports.
- Next story Australian Julian Wilson wins World Surf meet in Tahiti
- Previous story 70 Years Of Independence – Science And Technology
- Star Wars’ appeal is it’s ‘fairy tale disguised as sci-fi’ – Hamill
- Neuroprosthetic rehab allows paralysed rats to walk again
- Syria: at leat 13 people dead after strikes on Eastern Ghouta
- Trip wire bomb attack represents change in suspect’s strategy: Austin police
- Fire breaks out at Maharashtra Nagar Compound in Mumbai