Former Indian captain MS Dhoni before joining the Indian squad in Mumbai was seen visiting the Deori temple in Bundu, Jharkhand. While many believe he visited the temple on the occasion of Diwali, the 36 year old is a regular visitor before any cricketing series.
- Was Dhoni’s Temple Visit For Diwali Or To Pray For The NZ Series?
- Afghans hold funeral prayers for Shi’ite Muslims killed in mosque attack
- Golmaal Again Gets A Terrific Opening, Earns 30 Cr On Day 1
- Public Servants Can’t Be Probed According To New Law In Rajasthan
- SAP cut Alinghi’s lead to just one point in San Diego