Vijayawada (Andhra Pradesh), Oct 27 (ANI): At least two people were killed and four others were injured after a state-run bus rammed into vehicles and pedestrians in Andhra Pradesh’s Vijayawada on Friday. The tragic accident was also captured in the CCTV cameras. According to the driver and conductor of the bus, the accident occurred due to brake failure.
- Next story Swiss couple attack: MEA believes in ‘quick redressal’ of the issue
- Previous story Big B receives special gift from Shefali Shah
- Oscars 2018: After all black at Golden Globes, colour is back on the red carpet
- Week long Yoga programme concludes in District Jail
- PM Modi will deliver his last speech as PM from Red Fort this year, says Derek O’Brien
- Guatemala to move embassy in Israel to Jerusalem in May
- Watch: Uttarandhra Charcha Vedika holds candle protest rally demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh