New Delhi, Aug 25 (ANI): In a violent protest by Dera Sacha Sauda supporters, two coaches of a train were set ablaze at Anand Vihar Railway station. There are massive protests in various parts of Haryana and neighboring cities. As many as 12 people have been killed and over 100 people have been injured since Gurmeet Ram Rahim was convicted today. Police and administration have deployed heavy forces to control the enraged crowd but situation remains grim. Dera Sacha Sauda Chief Ram Rahim Singh was found guilty in rape case which was registered by the CBI in 2002.
- Next story Dera chief verdict: Over 100 injured, protesters set ablaze income tax office, buses
- Previous story Dera chief convicted: Gurmeet Ram Rahim brought to Rohtak’s Sunariya jail in helicopter
- From blackberry afro to cheesy towns, Ukrainian artist injects creativity in the kitchen
- U.S. moving toward first Guantanamo repatriation under Trump
- “Fortunate that there were no injuries” in latest Texas blast: police
- On board: Ryanair to buy major stake in Laudamotion
- Sisters Gigi and Bella Hadid made their mark yet again this season, sharing no less than 10 shows!