Gaya (Bihar), Aug 29 (ANI): Foreign liquor was destroyed by the police and administration in Bihar’s Gaya district. Gaya Deputy Superintendent of Police informed that the foreign liquor was kept safe in a godown. As many as 654 liquor bottles were destroyed, according to the official. The total cost of the destroyed liquor has not been estimated yet. Liquor ban in Bihar was announced by Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on 26 November 2015 with effect from 1 April 2016.
- Next story Education department organises awareness program for differently abled students
- Previous story Hurricane Harvey to be one of costliest storms in U.S. history
- Automobile enthusiasts flock to vintage car rally in Delhi
- Olympics fire festival entertains visitors
- Thousands of demonstrators protest around Munich Security Conference venue, against ‘weapons deals’
- Winter festival to boost tourism begins in Pahalgam
- Watch: BSF soldiers assist in shifting woman post delivery