Gaya (Bihar), Aug 29 (ANI): Foreign liquor was destroyed by the police and administration in Bihar’s Gaya district. Gaya Deputy Superintendent of Police informed that the foreign liquor was kept safe in a godown. As many as 654 liquor bottles were destroyed, according to the official. The total cost of the destroyed liquor has not been estimated yet. Liquor ban in Bihar was announced by Chief Minister Nitish Kumar on 26 November 2015 with effect from 1 April 2016.
- Watch: 654 bottles of liquor destroyed by administration
- Hurricane Harvey to be one of costliest storms in U.S. history
- Fatbergs to fuel: Turning Britain’s sewer grease into biodiesel
- Prima facie suggests landslide has caused Duronto Express derailment: Railway Board Chairman
- Nepal PM briefs parliament over India visit, claims it to be successfull