Sydney (Australia), Mar 31 (ANI): Australian ace batsman David Warner broke down in tears while apologizing for his role in ball-tampering scandal. He said that he has resigned and he may never play for Australia ever again. Devastated by the scandal, Warner apologized teammates, support staff, Australian and South African fans. He described his actions as “inexcusable and deeply regrettable”. The ball-tampering scandal took place in the fourth test match against South Africa in Cape Town resulting in one year ban on Steven Smith and David Warner. Darren Lehmann quit as Australian national coach after the scandal.
- Next story Armed gang rains bullets on businessman’s car in extortion bid
- Previous story Woman allegedly throws acid on her ex-husband with husband’s help
- She is mentally ill, shows level of BJP: BSP on BJP MLA’s ‘eunuch’ remark on Mayawati
- 7 family members sustain burn injuries after fire breaks out in hut in MP’s Damoh
- Abracadabra! German executives turn to magic to up their game
- Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar, Ananya Panday to star in ‘Pati, Patni Aur Woh’ remake
- Nirmal Panchayati Akhara sets up de-addiction camp at Kumbh Mela