Yemen, Aug 24 (ANI): At least 48 people have been killed in air strikes that hit a hotel in Yemen. It blamed the strike on Saudi-led coalition forces, which back the internationally recognised government. It didn’t say how many of the dead were civilians or fighters. The hotel was north of the Yemeni capital Sanaa and next to a Houthi checkpoint. The Houthis control Sanaa and the north and are not known to have air power. An emergency worker saying there were about 100 people staying at the hotel at the time, and that there are still victims under the rubble.
- Next story Shivraj Chouhan appreciates hike in OBC creamy layer cap
- Previous story India opens first Partition museum in Amritsar
- Automobile enthusiasts flock to vintage car rally in Delhi
- Olympics fire festival entertains visitors
- Thousands of demonstrators protest around Munich Security Conference venue, against ‘weapons deals’
- Winter festival to boost tourism begins in Pahalgam
- Watch: BSF soldiers assist in shifting woman post delivery