Mumbai (Maharashtra), Apr 21 (ANI): On the occasion of their 10th wedding anniversary, Bollywood’s most charming couple Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Abhishek Bachchan along with their daughter Aaradhya on Thursday visited Siddhivinayak temple to seek blessings of Lord Ganesha. Clad in white suit, the ‘Jazba’ actress was seen holding onto daughter Aaradhya as they made their way to the temple. Abhishek, on the other hand, looked dapper in a white pathani and an orange Nehru coat. Their fans thronged the temple premises to get a glimpse of the couple. Aish- Abhishek tied the knot on April 20, 2007. The wedding took place in a private ceremony at the Bachchan residence, Prateeksha, in Juhu in Mumbai.
- Next story National Disaster Management Authority conducts mock drill on forest fire
- Previous story Aurangabad-Hyderabad passenger train derails, no casualties reported
- Arshi and Akash are so weird | Shilpa Shinde | Big Boss11
- Hema Malini At Celebrations Of 40 Years Completion Of ISCKON Temple In Mumbai
- Lakkshyas Birthday and Veere Di Wedding Invitation Out
- Lava spews from restive Philippines volcano
- Shilpa Shinde Does Not Want To Meet This Contestant From Bigg Boss 11 In Her Life