New Delhi, Feb 11 (ANI): Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister and Telugu Desam Party (TDP) chief Nara Chandrababu Naidu paid tribute at Raj Ghat in Delhi today. He is observing a day-long hunger strike against the central government over the issue of special status to Andhra Pradesh. He is constantly demanding special status for Andhra Pradesh. Naidu arrived in the national capital on Sunday to begin his dharna against the central government as he accused the latter of not providing special status to his state. In early 2018, Naidu-led TDP had parted ways with the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) over the issue and since then, the two parties have frequently accused each other of ill-treatment to the southern state.
- Watch: AP CM Chandrababu Naidu pays tribute at Raj Ghat ahead of observing day-long hunger strike
- Chandrababu Naidu begins his day-long hunger strike at Andhra Pradesh Bhawan
- U.S. trade delegation avoid questions as they head for day two of talks
- South African “lost city” found using laser technology
- Adopt an olive tree — and breathe new life into Spanish village